Friday, August 5, 2011

Latest Radio Shack Setup


Hi

This is my latest radio shack setup. Got few old stuffs plus some new stuffs. Well as u can see in the picture i'm currently using 2 VHF single band rigs. The primary rig is Yaesu FT-1900 connected to my base antenna which is a Slim Jim and the secondary rig is a Kenwood TM-271A. The secondary rig is connected to a homebrew quater wave antenna which is located just outside my room window. The Yaesu also connected to the SWR meter. For the audio output i'm using a JVC VCD player which is supposed to give some echo effects hehe. From the JVC VCD player the audio runs through an equalizer. Using TEAC EQA-10MKII Graphic Equalizer. Finally the audio will go through my micro hi-fi from JVC also and comes out to the speakers. I'm still undergoing some changes. Maybe going to put in a foot switch PTT and also a boom Mic for better audio. So that's all from me now. Will keep updating this shack of mine.

73