Friday, November 12, 2010

My 1st year end posting..


As per title..well this is my first blog posting for this year and it's already year end. Nothing much to write just that i've already shift to a new house (not so new actually) hehe..it's a double-story terrace. The place is Putra Heights. Situated nearby USJ and Alam Megah Shah Alam for those who don't know where it is. I've been here almost a year now. I really like this place eventough it's not as big as the house in Putrajaya but still i'm glad that me & my xyl bought this house. Alhamdulillah..at last we have our own house after 4 years living in gov quarters in Putrajaya. Hopefully maybe can save up some money and buy a piece of land somewhere in Cyberjaya...hopefully..


So..enough said about the house. Will try to update this blog when i have the time & idea..especially when i have the idea..hehe..

No comments: